Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not the end, but the beginning

Congratulations to all the new Sifus!  A night like last night is truly a night to remember - it marks the beginning of your journey.  You have set a high standard for yourselves, and your hard work, dedication, and discipline have set the pace for the next group.

 

It's important to remember where you started as a white belt, and to keep that path in front of you.  You guys have grown in so many ways, and I find it so inspiring.  Keep up the fantastic things you have been doing!

 

I want to thank everyone who made last night possible.  Without all the help, and expertise it wouldn't have been the fantastic event it was.  Your efforts did not go unnoticed.  And another thank you to everyone who made our silent auction possible... You all make me proud to be a part of Silent River Kung Fu.  

And now back to your regular program, while I sit back in my recliner, sicker than a dog.  

 

No comments: