Sunday, November 13, 2011

This and that




My UBBT year is coming to an end. One of my goals has been shelved for a little bit due to the class I had enrolled in being cancelled, but I am still moving forward.

The great thing is that while the official UBBT is ending, I have some habits that are now a part of me. I can’t say enough how much it has done for me, both as a person and as a martial artist.

On another note, this coming week is our annual Pandemonium. We have come up with a couple of more creative ways to raise money, and the kids seem to be excited. So am I. I look forward to sweating a lot this week, and knowing that my sweat and my awareness will help to make a difference.

I thank Kung Fu for the difference it has made in my life, and in my children’s lives. I see how much they have grown, and I feel that the world has a better chance of survival because of them.

No comments: