Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Short One :-(




Unfortunately, my tendonitis has flared it’s ugly head again, so I have to limit my typing for the time being. That’s difficult, as my job requires a lot of data entry, and I am working on some written assignments.

It’s a little frustrating, as this past week and a half has been wrought with aches and pains, which has impacted my training. Not to complain though, as I am forced to address other areas which need my attention. I was hoping to be able to work on my double broadsword form for the Tiger Challenge, but at this time, my wrists cannot take it. Oh well. That gives me an opportunity to do some required reading, and to direct my energy into teaching. I have a list of other aches, but as with the tendonitis, they are a part of me.

No comments: