Sunday, October 24, 2010

Treat others the way you want to be treated




How do we teach our children and peers to be leaders? I really believe in setting an example, so instead of talking too much, we need to actually do more. We need them to see us doing what we say to do, and to visibly see our passion.


So how do we show our children the way to lead when they are at school? How do you define the line between helping and being taken advantage of? I hope that be talking as a family, and discussing things that happen, without dismissing them is a good start. So is doing more at Kung Fu.


I try to be involved in my kids training, by training with them. I hope that with them seeing my involvement in my school, and by including them in our community, and volunteering our family, that it will encourage them to lead.


Together we can make a difference. We walk the walk, and talk the talk.


No comments: