Thursday, January 21, 2021

Strengths and Weaknesses

 


One of the assignments we have to do on our journey to black belt, is to identify our strengths and weaknesses. I don’t remember anymore how I answered this so many years ago, but I can tell you that they have changed significantly.


Currently, I can name a few of each but I feel that my weaknesses outweigh my strengths. Obviously, we cannot ignore our weaknesses as they will only grow in size, not disappear like we might want. And for the record, this is my opinion, as I know I a, more critical of myself than others are. There are a couple of weaknesses that I am addressing during this coming year and I hope that there is an improvement. Time will tell.  

Weaknesses aren’t bad things though as they are opportunities for improvement, and hey, that’s how we grow.

No comments: