Monday, September 10, 2018

Where am I?


So where am I at? Lately, there have been highs and lows. I have felt a lot of anxiety and stress over school - specifically our daughter going to university. I have worried a lot about how she will cope and adapt, and how we as parents can help while at the same time giving her ample opportunity to grow as an adult. That’s way harder than I ever thought. And so with the extra stress, my body has been in a lot more pain, I have had less sleep because of that, and my training has taken a little hit. However, that being said, I feel good after the first week of our Kung fu classes. A lot of faces that were missing over the summer have returned and there are some new ones too. I cherish the reconnection and love making them with the new kids.

So where am I at? Somewhere in the middle I guess. Right now, the negatives are balanced by the positives and I can’t complain about that.

No comments: