Monday, October 9, 2017

Dear Blog


Well dear blog, where do I start? I find myself staring at you and wondering what to write. Do I write about those times when you forced me to look at where I was in my training? Or those times you helped to keep me accountable to myself? Or perhaps it’s those times that you helped me see the positives that seemed so elusive? I could also write about the days where I just stared at your blank page which held so much promise or the days where I chose. Or to write anything, letting myself down in the promise.

Anyway dear blog, I would like to give thanks to you. Thank you being there when I needed you, for challenging me to find my voice when I didn’t think I could, for waiting for me to return when I didn’t write, and for reminding me that with you as a guide, anything is possible

No comments: