Monday, June 19, 2017

Ninja name = chi-ka-to-ki-ka

 

At least that's what the internet tells me. Anyway, now that I have your attention...

In my opinion, there is too much apathy in the world, and not enough compassion or empathy. We all have the power within us to change the world and it starts with a single act. The smallest act can make the biggest difference, so I'm not sure why it is so difficult for so many. A simple act of kindness is all we need to do, however more importantly is being mindful of it. We tend to brush off acts of kindness, as we believe that we are already kind. Hey, I held the door open once today. That counts! But does it? They count when we are mindful and we acknowledge the moment that it occurs in. A true act of kindness lives within us, not in the pat on the back that can become expected.

 

No comments: