Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Swirling thoughts


I'm struggling to really know where to start as my thoughts seem to be all over the place.

Last Saturday was considered the "dead of winter" so that means we have more winter behind us now than we do in front. I was so glad to hear that, plus the warmer weather this week has been a nice reprieve. Obviously winter is not my favorite season. However, I do always look forward to Chinese New Year and the excitement that comes with it. It is a highlight during the colder, darker months.

I have been flip flopping on my weapon for this next year. What to do, what to do. I want to do so much, but I have to be mindful of my wrists. So as of January 28, I will have made my very late choice. Shame on me.

On a mom note, my baby girl suffered a concussion today. It's not major, but it's still an injury we have to take special care for. I have a lot of empathy for those that suffer injuries, and am also so inspired by their journeys to recovery and beyond. High fives to all of you!

I think that's it for today. At least it's all I can pull out of my head for now.

No comments: