Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Where am I?

And what am I doing? Besides looking at all of the things that I haven't done. I have to stop every so often, and add up the little things, because the little things add up to big things.

 

I was questioning my level of engagement with the Pandamonium, but if I really look, I think I was present for a lot of the little things. Things like jumping on the mats every so often when it looked like someone needed a break, helping out Ms. Vantuil with the face painting, getting change for the donation jars etc.

 

I think it was successful. Maybe not monetarily enough, but I think we did alright as far as raising awareness goes. But that is something we can't ever stop. The Pandamonium is over, but the charities we support need assistance all of the time. We can make a difference, if we keep at it, a little at a time.

 

Thanks to everyone who contributed to a great 24 hours!

No comments: