Monday, February 16, 2015

Emotions running high

Last week was a rough one for me mentally and I am glad it is over. And while this week will be busy, and will have an element of different stress, it too has an end in sight. It feels like it has been coming from all directions and I would love to go away on a trip to escape it all. Only problem with that, is that the stresses I would Be running away from, would still be here when I got back. So, the best thing to do, is to keep plugging away, celebrate the successes, and learn from the failures.

 

Thursday is go day. And while I have some good habits already in place, more will need to be developed. Anxiety will need to be overcome. Positive thinking will be necessary. And with a great team, we can accomplish amazing things.

 

No comments: