Sunday, January 25, 2015

Still alive!!!

 

I am not usually one to let being sick keep me from doing what needs to be done and and fulfilling my commitments. I try not to complain, and just keep plugging away. Not always the best idea though, as I don't want to be responsible for making those around me sick.

It was difficult to stay down last week though. I always worry a little that I am going to be seen as a slacker, and not committed to the team. But I had to take the time off, and I am glad that everyone was so understanding.

Staying home was a reminder that I have to seize the good days, because it can be really hard to get any reps in when you are down. I have to say though, that the blogs and the postings keep me engaged. So even when I am stuck in bed, with my head near exploding, I haven't given up.

 

No comments: