Sunday, December 14, 2014

Requirements

I joined the I Ho Chuan horse team meeting yesterday with my fellow sheep team members yesterday. It was nice to see so many familiar faces and it has me looking forward to the next year.

I know it will present many challenges, and I know that there will be things that I will struggle with. However with a bunch of like minded people, the failures shouldn't be so bad. I hope that we can carry each other through thick and thin, and I know that we will all grow as students and people.

I have a lot that I need to work on, and I hope that my list of requirements is at a balance. Too many, or too challenging ones will have great potential to take the wind out of my sails. Too little or easy, I will be left unmotivated.

I think I am ready to take on the year of the sheep!

 

No comments: