Saturday, April 12, 2014

Har, Har Matey!

No, it isn't International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Sorry, but this is where my brain went while I was formulating this blog. However as I was writing, I decided that I need to write something on a different note, so my apologies to all closet pirates out there. I received a wonderful gift today. Actually, the Lil Leopards kids instructors did, including some that no longer teach with us. One of the mom's has taken pictures of the class over the past couple of years, and today she gave us all pictures of ourselves in the midst of it all. She took the time to sort them, and give each instructor pictures of themselves with the kids. I really loved this, as I don't think we ever really see ourselves when we teach. In all the pictures, I saw grownups totally in the moment with the kids. I was reminded of why I teach the kids, and the gift that I receive from being with them.

Thank you so much Mrs. Werbicki.

No comments: