Sunday, November 10, 2013

It got away some how

I have many thoughts running through my mind at the moment, and I have been sitting here trying to pin one down so I could blog. This little one has been on my mind for a bit, although it has really only hit me yesterday that I HAVE to find a way to address it. No, it isn't anything huge, but it could be huge to a little someone. I always struggle for a while when new little leopards start. The girls are easy as there is usually only a couple. But the boys, well - while they all look different, when they have similar haircuts it can be difficult to differentiate them from one another. Usually it only takes a month or so for me to get a handle on them, but this year it is seemingly difficult. And it bothers me. Yesterday, I found out that one little guy was not who I thought he was, and I felt incredibly guilty. How can I possibly connect with them, when I don't know who they are? I know, it'll come, but I do need to stay vigilant so that I do learn their names. I'm not sure how yet, but I will figure it out.....

2 comments:

Sifu Robyn Kichko said...

I hear you! Together we will figure it out :)

Yitzik said...

And we need to keep the photos current. If they change a haircut, we need to re-take the photo...