Sunday, July 8, 2012

I forgot



 

Yes, forgot to blog last week. Oops. I have spent the last little bit trying to figure out a way to inspire the black dragons, and I hope I am on the right track. It can be difficult to stay motivated when the sun is out, and the days are calling you outside. School is out, and vacations loom. So how can you stay engaged in your training?

 
 

I think part of the trick, for kids anyway, is to keep it fun. Taking it outside will work well too. And I think that working in some general summer fitness will help to keep them engaged, as well as myself as an instructor.

I am finally finding my rhythm again after months of trials and tribulations. It felt good to bring out my fan again yesterday and I could feel my chi flowing. It was a good feeling, one I have missed.

 

 

No comments: