Sunday, December 25, 2011

A title?

I accidentally forgot to blog last week. Oops. A couple of things that I need to keep in front of me - routine is very important, and there is nothing like the pain one feels after an incredible workout. Routine is key to so many things. It helps us develop discipline, so that if and when the routine is interrupted, it isn't a huge obstacle to continue training. Your habits are already in place, so that your routine can be adjusted without much damage. It is also important to keep a routine over the holidays when everything is so busy, so that when we get back to our normal schedules, we aren't starting anew. If you have to start anew, it can be very overwhelming - so it's best to just keep doing what you always do. For example, pushups, situps, walking, and/ or eating habits. As for pain after an awesome workout - enough said. Awesome!I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season....I will see you on January 1st for 1000 pushups!

No comments: